I know I’ve spent the last two weeks recapping my impressions from E3 but I’m kind of doing it again right now only all in one post because I like to see how much was said.
- Before a single word was ever written we were mid-E3 when we recorded our initial thoughts on this episode of The GameLuv Show
- Then I dove in with some under-represented titles like Bonk: Brink of Extinction, Kung Fu Rider, Eat Them!, El Shaddai, I Am Alive, TV Superstars, and Rock of Ages
- I pontificated on how many fitness/lifestyle games have been popping up
- I wrote up the Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft press conferences
- I caught up on the third-party pressers from Electronic Arts, Konami, and Ubisoft
- and then I made this post about all those other posts!
Yeah, it’s not as heavy as years past but I think I covered all the stuff I was interested in and that’s what I set out to do. What’d you think of E3 this year? Let’s put these fancy Disqus comments to use!