Alright, we’ve got some ground to cover as I catch back up on my tweets. I missed a couple weeks there — sorry about that — but hopefully I can get this back on a weekly basis so these posts don’t get too long and out of date. For now, let’s go:
- March 4th #ActiveMin is back with Kinect Adventures today. Rallyball remains a bummer too as the game that’s too laggy to be as fun as it should be.
- March 5th Pump it Up fans need to be here for #ActiveMin (more like ActiveHour) today! Got the homebrew Xbox out with a few hundred classic songs!
- March 5th #ActiveMin devolved into DDR with a controller, devolved into SSX On Tour, almost devolved into Dinosaur Hunting marathon speedrun!
- March 6th Spent part of the day setting up the 2nd bedroom just for last gen dance games #ActiveMin to the next — err, last — level!
- March 8th #ActiveMin tonight was going to be some more 2nd bedroom/last gen motion gaming antics but ran out of time… so Kinect Adventures it was!
- March 9th Half of #ActiveMin was just setting up the Eye Toy in the other room. Then a few rounds with Eye Toy Groove. Still fiddling with lighting.
- March 9th Finished the last set of challenges on Kinect Adventures for #ActiveMin today. All that’s left is the ultra challenge and then the grind.
- March 10th Quick #ActiveMin with Your Shape: Fitness Evolved. New records in Virtual Smash & Stack Em Up! Only about 12 calories burned though.
- March 12th Alright Kinect Adventures! I’m comin’ for you and your final crazy-long challenge for #ActiveMin today! Let’s see how this goes!
- March 12th Ohp… turns out the ultimate challenge in Kinect Adventures only took 25 minutes.
- March 12th And here it is! My final living statue performance from Kinect Adventures
- March 13th Super quick #ActiveMin with DanceMasters demo. I really need to buy this game some day. I got AA on Geisha’s Dream… again.
- March 14th Played a bunch of DDR songs with Pump it Up 5-way steps turned on for #ActiveMin. Awkward but awesome & getting more use out of 2nd bedroom.
Though the logo may be heavy on Kinect, ActiveMinute is my attempt to justify allmotion gaming peripherals I’ve collected over the years and get a little more physical activity into my day. Sessions last for only a few minutes and are chronicled on Twitter with the hashtag #ActiveMin. I’ll post a weekly roundup here so feel free to follow along, comment or join in yourself. Just use that hashtag!