Rocket League‘s first major free update and paid DLC are out now so I did a quick video to show off the recent changes, upgrades and new content. Included in the free update is a new arena to play in, a spectator mode with full camera controls, over 70 country flags, and some bonus antenna toppers and wheels.
The $3.99 Supersonic Fury DLC gets you:
- Dominus (classic American muscle car)
- Takumi (’90s-era Japanese street racer)
- 6 New Decals for both new Battle-Cars
- 5 New Paint Types (Brushed Metal, Carbon Fiber, Metallic Pearl, Pearlescent, Wood)
- 2 New Rocket Boosts (Burnout, Nitrous 2)
- 2 New Wheels (Cristiano, Spinner)
Check out the video to see it all in action!