ActiveMinute for the week of February 7th
For the first entry in ActiveMinute I went back as far as I could to when we first got back from our vacation. It’s technically two weeks worth but I only had one entry from the first week of February so I threw it in here.
- Feb 4th from ShawnS52 last night’s #ActiveMin was Kinect Adventures which turned into a half hour Rallyball game where I pulled a couple leg muscles. Pro.
- Feb 8th from ShawnS52 Last night’s #ActiveMin was DanceMasters demo with @katiberz. We tried dual dancing mode. ill advised if your living room isn’t a warehouse.
- Feb 9th from ShawnS52 Another #ActiveMin, another medal and Achievement in Kinect Adventures. Definitely the way to play that game. Little bits at a time.
- Feb 10th from ShawnS52 Another Kinect Adventures #ActiveMin for today. I missed it yesterday so did extra long. Reflex Ridge, such a killer!!
- Feb 13th from ShawnS52 #ActiveMin turned into a 20 minute workout session with Dance Central. Still not crazy about how you have to memorize dances to score good.
Though the logo may be heavy on Kinect, ActiveMinute is my attempt to justify all motion gaming peripherals I’ve collected over the years and get a little more physical activity into my day. Sessions last for only a few minutes and are chronicled on Twitter with the hashtag #ActiveMin. I’ll post a weekly roundup here so feel free to follow along, comment or join in yourself. Just use that hashtag!